Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with current legislation concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998. and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
IDTS may collect and store personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, depending on how you are engaging with us. We will also store any information you give us about your child’s medical conditions, which enables us to keep your child safe and well. By submitting your details, you enable us to provide you with our services.
IDTS does NOT share your personal information with third parties. We do NOT sell your data, and neither do we buy data from third parties.
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including:
- to enable us to provide our services.
- to identify you when dealing with your requests and enquiries, including complaints.
- where applicable to provide you with information about our services and activities and other information which we feel may benefit you or your child.
As and when we need to use your personal information for reasons other than the ones specified above, we will ensure that we notify you first, for example when we are submitting your child for an exam with either the ISTD or RAD and also to the local council for our shows. You will be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
IDTS may contact you:
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about our services
- to invite you to participate in surveys about our services (participation is always free and voluntary)
- to send you information on workshops, holiday schools, new classes or current offers.
We keep the information we hold about our customers and members for as long as is necessary to deliver the services we are providing you with.
We use a variety of procedures and secure technologies to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. We store personal information you provide on computer systems which have carefully controlled, password protected access or in a secure filing system.
The security measures described above ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to protect your personal information. However, the nature of the Internet means that an absolute guarantee of security cannot be offered, and, as with all Internet transactions, you should be aware that there may be a small security risk when disclosing information online.
You have the right to access certain personal information held about you.
Please contact IDTS if you any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement by email .